For these shoots I did have a stylist, which did help me a lot because they were there to watch the clothing whilst I made sure the make-up and hair was ok. I also had a photographer for them too.
I was really happy with the result of this shoot and I felt the model really fit the design well. Looking at the pictures now I do think that I after getting some good shots, I should have been a bit more confident and wild with the design by adding more on, going down the arms and maybe on the the other side of the face. My original plan was the have the hair textured to go with the face but I then went against the idea because I felt the look would be ruined and the focus would be taken off the make-up. Not only that, the style gold leaf that I found had a sort of blue/green oil effect to it and I thought slick hair would fit it perfectly!
I then wanted to create a beauty look, that was plain, simple yet beautiful. I wanted the focus to be kept on the make-up so after learning from Jane de teliga, in a lecture I decided to just cover up the hair completely. I did this using a black turban. Here are some of the images before touch ups...
After doing this look I thought it would be fun by exploring the colour further and swapping the lipstick for a bright blue. However I feel the images were not as striking as the first but I am glad I tried it.
Also with this shoot I was the stylist, make-up artist and photographer so was of course a bit much. In some of the images I feel the turban should have been adjusted a bit more on the left hand side of the image and so I think If I had others helping me I would not have made that mistake and would have noticed that problem occurring.