Wednesday 27 April 2011

The final inspirational images, people and my own interpreted shoot....

The next shoot that I did, was created to show pastels, another variety of colours. Here are some inspirational images used...
 First of all the person that caught my eye of inspiration was Zandra Rhodes, a well known designer that always has been known for her wild pink hair. Love the pale complexion with brightly coloured designs on top.
 The doll look has always been something that I would like to play with a re-create and so I thought this could be a great opportunity! Really like the lips in this one and removal of the eyebrows, drawing them up, higher on the face.
I loved the innocense of the black and white image in this one and also the weirdness of the image on the top left. It's fake but almost so real, exactly how children see their own dolly's!

My shoot.....


I was really pleased with the result of these images and feel that I have developed them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment