Wednesday 27 April 2011

Final image for jewel and coloured lights...

Been extremely busy these past few weeks, arranging shoots and making sure everything is running smoothly so have had to resort to jotting things down in a notebook. But i'm here now to keep this blog updated. the last post shows inspirational images that I used to create one of my shoots and I now have the final result!!


I am really happy with these images. It was very tricky working with gels on the lights but I do feel they cam out well. If I could change anything about them I think it would be her clothing. I think that more casual clothing could have worked very well with the look, making it a bit of a contrast.
The second image is my favourite and is also the one I intend to use as one of the images produced for the Kodak campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment